Autism Practitioner Required: Fife, Scotland
Part Time – 30 hours per week
Scottish Autism is an organisation dedicated to enriching the lives of people with autism.
With a head office in Alloa and over 900 staff working across Scotland, we offer a large range of services for people with autism including education, day and vocational opportunities, supported living, outreach, respite and specialist transition support.We currently have an opportunity for an Autism Practitioner within our Lothian service, we are looking for applications from people who are looking for a role which:
– Makes a positive impact on people’s lives
– Provides a safe and nurturing environment for individuals with Autism
– Allows you to use your skills & talents to enrich people’s lives, helping them to achieve their goals
– Offers a challenge and isn’t your average desk based, office job
– Empowers individuals to develop their talents
– Enables individuals with Autism to engage with their local communities
We will offer you:
– A competitive salary
– 32 days holiday (which increases with your length of service)
– HSF Health Cash Plan, for a monthly premium (from £7.75) you & your family can claim back expenses for dental, optical and other health care expenses
– Employee Benefits offering discounts to High Street Shops, Cinemas and Gym Memberships
– Sector leading training from day one including fully funded support to complete your necessary SVQ Level 3
– The opportunity to be part of one of the leading innovators in Autism Practice in the UK
Experience isn’t necessary due to the training we offer, however we need people who share the following values with Scottish Autism:
– Team work
– Flexibility – we need staff who can work flexibly over 7 days
Although experience is not a necessity, the ability to join the PVG scheme, or undergo a PVG scheme update is a condition for employment with Scottish Autism.
It would also be preferable if you are a driver with a full clean licence, although this is not a necessity for all roles.