Autism Practitioner Required: Edinburgh, Scotland
Some practical experience using Microsoft software packages such as Word and Excel would also be beneficial to this role.
We will offer you:
– A competitive salary
– 32 days’ holiday (pro rata for part time) which increases with your length of service
– HSF Health Cash Plan, for a monthly premium (from £7.75) you & your family can claim back expenses for dental, optical and other health care expenses
– Sector leading training from day one including fully funded support to complete your necessary SVQ Level 3
– The opportunity to be part of one of the leading innovators in autism practice in the UK
– Employee benefits offering discounts to high street shops, cinemas and gym memberships
Please note, the organisation operates a policy where only successful applicants will be contacted. Candidates who have not received written confirmation within two weeks of the closing date for the position should then consider themselves unsuccessful.