WhereToTalk brings you the best ideas!
Coronavirus: Contingency Plan for Therapy Meetings!
So what’s the therapy contingency plan if and when self isolation/quarantine is needed?
Let’s imagine a scenario where you or your client needs to self-isolate/quarantine for 2 weeks or longer.
Well there’s no need to panic – We can create a therapy contingency plan to cover our client meetings.
You can send out to your clients the information below as a contingency plan:
- The sessions can switch to an online safe and secure video platform
- We can still meet online at an agreed time.
- A secure payment link can be arranged.
- Weekly sessions can continue online for as long as you or me needs to.
- I will send you a brief Consent Form to cover online sessions.
The question your clients might ask and you can answer:
Why continue with sessions throughout this time?
- The things that brought you to therapy will still be there and we can continue working together on them
- Being in isolation/quarantine has its own emotional challenges… and I’m here to work with you through them.
- This might trigger (health) anxieties… and you may need to talk these through.
Either way, I’ll continue to be available via online meetings.
A quick, easy and affordable way for safe and secure clients’ sessions!