Counsellor Required: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Recruiter: New Life Counselling
If you would like to be part of an organisation that is committed to offering a high quality counselling service, then we would like to hear from you.
Counsellor (Adult Team) 20hrs per week.
Salary £25,677 per annum (pro rata).
In this role, you will work as part of the Over 18s counselling team, to provide therapeutic intervention to adults.
It is essential that applicants have:
- Professional qualification in counselling or psychotherapy (minimum Advanced Diploma or equivalent)
- Accredited with BACP, UKCP, IACP, BAT, HCPC, AFT or equivalent *If not yet accredited with approved governing body above, a contracted undertaking that accreditation will be achieved within a 12-month period from commencement
- Minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification supervised clinical practice (accumulating to at least 200 hours post-qualifying supervised practice)
- Experience of working with adults in a clinical setting
- Experience with administrative systems including the use of relevant ICT packages
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Flexible attitude towards working hours to meet clients’ needs and as demanded by requirements of the job
For the full essential and desirable criteria, please see the Job Description.
Closing date for the above vacancy: 3pm, Friday 5 July 2019
New Life Counselling is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recruitment Records are held for 1 year as per New Life Counselling’s Data Retention Policy.