Counsellor Required: Tameside & Oldham, Greater Manchester
Recruiter: Talk, Listen, Change
- 15 hours per week
- £25,878 (pro rata)
- Located in Tameside & Oldham
- Contracted until 1st March 2020
- Working patterns to be agreed with the successful candidateApplication Deadline: Monday 1st July, 5pmInterviews: Week commencing 8th July 2019
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Counsellor to support people affected by domestic violence. Could this be you?
This role would suit a candidate who is experience, self-motivated, independent and has good working knowledge of domestic violence.
Additional benefits of the role:
- Working for an award-winning organisation with significant experience in counselling
- Individual Clinical Supervision every month (paid to attend)
- Access to 12 clinical seminars per month (paid to attend 10)
- Annual leave entitlement
- Christmas close-down and Birthday leave
- Annual Continuous Professional Development allowance