Counsellor Required: Home-Based
Recruiter: Turning Point
Location: Home Based
Salary: £25,000 pro rate
Job Type: Permanent
Working pattern: Part Time
We are now looking for BACP / BABCP accredited Counsellors to join us. Managing your own caseload, on a day-to-day basis you will support clients to overcome their barriers through telephone based interventions. You’ll also support people to use online health and wellbeing tools, including our own online wellbeing platform.
As well as being accredited, it goes without saying that you will need outstanding telephone and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work to deadlines and well defined targets. Particularly important will be your communication, motivational and engagement skills.
Our service will operate when our clients require our interventions, therefore the flexibility to work evenings and weekends is a requirement of the position. We have part-time opportunities available.
Whilst our support teams are based in Manchester, our services are provided via the telephone and therefore we expect candidates will work from home and will accept applications from candidates based anywhere in the UK. There may be occasions where travel to Manchester is required for meetings and training; however this will be done remotely where possible. You will need a quiet and confidential place to work at home with a good broadband connection.
What Benefits Will I Receive?
- Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
- 28 days’ paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 30 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including season ticket loans
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive sufficient applicants before the advertised closed date.