Counsellors & Therapists Required: Northants., Cambs. and Suffolk
Recruiter: YMCA Trinity
Location: Various schools – Peterborough, Northants, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk (within 30mile radius from your location).
|Pay||£20-23 per session (Level 3), £20-30ph (Level 4 – 120hrs experience) depending on the role you undertake|
|Deadline||Ongoing but early application will give greater access to work opportunities.|
Due to demand, we are now looking to expand the service across neighbouring areas, and require more therapists to cover therapeutic and non therapeutic programmes, across the region.
We are also looking for counsellors that can work with school staff, including 1to1 and drop-in sessions.
You will also have the opportunity to become one of our sessional trainers to deliver our existing portfolio of mental health training to teachers or workshops and assemblies to students (presentation experience required).
You should have the following qualities:
- Previous experience of working with children
- Have a minimum of: Certificate in Therapeutic Play, or had some training in play or arts based therapy alongside a L4 in Counselling (Primary School work); or have a L4 in Child & Adolescent Therapeutic Counselling (Secondary school work) or equivalent
- Be registered with PTUK, BAPT, BACP or equivalent having obtained a minimum of 120 hours of clinical experience
- Be able to travel
- Be able to work on a self employed basis during the day for one or more days a week for the duration of each school contract
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued CPD (minimum of 30 hours pa)
In return we can offer;
- £20-23 per session (Level 3), £20-30ph (Level 4 – 120hrs experience) depending on the role you undertake
- £30ph to deliver teacher training
- Access to FREE training opportunities and peer/management support
- Potential for regular blocks of work (i.e. 3-6 sessions per day)
This is an ongoing recruitment process, but early application will give greater access to work opportunities.
To receive a Word version of the application pack for this vacancy please email email@example.com
YMCA Trinity Position: https://ymcatrinitygroup.org.uk/ymca-primary-therapists-secondary-counsellors/