Drug and Alcohol Practitioner Required: HMP Wandsworth, London
Location: HMP Wandsworth
Closes on: Saturday 15 June 2019
We are looking for developing and established therapeutic practitioners to join our team at HMP Wandsworth.
- Working in a busy, successful team of Drug and Alcohol Practitioners and Health Professionals you will be managing a caseload of clients, running workshops, both CBT and 12-Step based, and referring to our partner organisations.
- You will deliver, and support the delivery, of drug and alcohol treatment programmes and will be responsible for the case management of offenders on your caseload.
- To be successful in this role you will need to have experience and knowledge of supporting clients with substance misuse issues, a good understanding of recovery and the criminal justice system. A Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social or willingness to work towards this is also desirable.
- The successful candidate will be results and outcome-orientated with knowledge of the criminal justice sector.
- We are happy to talk about flexible working.
- We offer an excellent benefits package including Simply Health coverage, competitive annual leave entitlements and a contributory pension scheme. We also support our employees to achieve both professional and personal development.
- We are committed to equality of opportunity. We select candidates based their abilities and skills and nothing else. We are dedicated to enhancing the diverse profile of our organisation to reflect the communities within which we work.
Due to this being an ongoing recruitment drive to fill roles at HMP Wandsworth, we reserve the right to close the vacancy at any time.