Home-Based Online CYP Counsellor Required
Salary: 25k (Pro-rata)
No closing Date
Hours: 26 Comprising 6 x 4 hour shifts – which are spread across evenings and weekends.
In this role you will work from home with the majority of your hours performed in the evenings and some weekends.
You will be provided with the necessary equipment and a full training programme to get you started, alongside a full professional development programme throughout the year.
This is a permanent contract that offers a competitive salary and a generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days + bank holidays.
Our Head Office is in Manchester, but we also have offices in London.
Candidates are encouraged to apply from the London and Home Counties or the North West of England.
There is no closing date at present and applications are still being considered. Everyone will be contacted with the outcome of their application in the near future.
The position requires a successful disclosure and barring application.
- Relevant professional qualification and accreditation-eligibility in counselling or psychotherapy at diploma level or above, or equivalent
- Experience of assessment, referral and providing effective short term and long term counselling/psychotherapy
- Experience working with children and young people facing mental health difficulties
- Experience of liaising with and referring to other agencies both statutory and voluntary especially with regards to Safeguarding procedures.
- Commitment to improving the mental health and emotional well-being of children and young people, an understanding of the developmental stages and needs of adolescents, and knowledge of current issues in mental health