Homeless Bereavement and Loss Counsellor: Greater Manchester
- Location Peripatetic across Greater Manchester
- Department Practice Development Centre
- Date posted May 22, 2020
- Closing date May 29, 2020
- Package Hospice Band 6 (£32,707 – £37, 940) pa pro rata
- Interview date Wednesday, 3 June 2020
At St Ann’s, there’s one thing that motivates us, and that’s providing excellent care and support to those living with or affected by life-limiting illnesses.
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
Are you a registered counsellor who would like to be part of a pioneering and innovative new service, supporting the most vulnerable members of our society impacted by the coronavirus pandemic?
- Can you demonstrate a flexible and person-centred approach to your work?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motivated by the purpose and values
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much-loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
This is a six months fixed term contract or secondment. The hours of work are 22.5 per week worked over 3 days.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.