Addictions Counsellor Required: Salisbury, Wiltshire
CLOUDS HOUSE, EAST KNOYLE
PERMANENT, FULL-TIME (35 HRS/WK)
£23,500 TO £25,000 PA DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
We are looking to recruit an experienced individual to join our highly effective and well-trained Counselling Team. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of some – or all – of the following:
• A counselling qualification to Level 4 or above
• Understanding/experience of the 12-Step Philosophy
• Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience of facilitating group therapy, workshops, carrying out individual case management sessions and working with and supporting family members
Our perfect candidate will be:
• have a zest and creativity
• be able to connect with people from all walks of life.
• understand that collaborative working is essential to support a recovering community
• understand the need for – and be able to produce – excellent record keeping and reports, appreciate the administrative element of the role, and operate in a structured way.
• able to demonstrate sound boundaries and understanding of safeguarding issues.
We operate a 35-hour week with the need to work some evenings to 9pm and weekends on a rota basis. Additionally, at the end of the six-month probation period counsellors join the on-call rota to provide out of hours telephone support (for which an additional payment is made).