Adult Wellbeing Practitioner Required: London
Closing date: 10am Tuesday 16 March 2021
Interviews: Monday 29 and Tuesday 30 March 2021
Salary range / benefits: £29,940.98 – £33,698.84 (Changing Faces’ policy is to offer all posts at the first point on this scale/negotiable.) 25 days basic holiday; 6% pension contribution
Changing Faces is on the cusp of an exciting revisioning and redefinition of our 1-1 and clinical model across the service for people with a condition, mark or scar that affects their appearance (visible difference). We are seeking a qualified,innovative and experiencedAdult Wellbeing Practitioner to deliver 1-1 and other wellbeing interventions to support the needs of people across the UK.
The main purpose of the role is:
- To deliver 1-1 counselling, support and peer interventions to adults with visible difference across the UK
- To collaborate with the team to revision, redefine and embed our new 1-1 and clinical model across the service
- To build awareness and promote the service across the UK to maximise the reach and impact for adults with visible difference
We are looking for:
- A current, recognised psychology, psychotherapy or counselling qualification (with appropriate professional registration), with at least two years’ post-qualification experience in health or social care
- Experience of providing high quality mental health interventions for adults in a charity, health or social care setting conducting 1:1 counselling and group psychosocial support, via a variety of channels eg: F2F, phone, video call, webchat and other digital products
- Experience of autonomous management of a client case load, keeping accurate client records, recording clinical outcomes and reporting against KPI’s
- Knowledge and experience of using short-term approaches such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and related techniques.
- Sound safeguarding and risk management practices.
We are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds to join us and help improve the lives of people with visible differences. Changing Faces is committed to achieving greater staff diversity. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community irrespective of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. In line with our commitments to race equity, we are particularly seeking applications from people of colour/ people from BAME backgrounds. We actively encourage people with a visible difference to apply.