Care first Associate Counsellors Required: Across the UK
Care first works with a range of self-employed counsellors across the UK, delivering brief therapy.
Care first criteria for recruiting Associate Counsellors include:
- Diploma in Counselling from a BACP accredited course
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience
- BACP Accreditation, UKCP Registration or NCS Accredited Professional Registrant
- Training in and experience of providing brief therapy
- Availability of professional premises
- Skills in quick rapport-building
Associate Counsellors are available to Care first for referrals, paid on a sessional basis with their clinical work case-managed by Care first.
Please send your CV, BACP accreditation or UKCP registration and current insurance using the link below.
Please click here to email Care first.
We are currently looking for Accredited Counsellors in the following areas;
- Bournmouth/Poole/Weymouth – esp male AC’s
- Berwick Upon Tweed
- Whitchurch (SY13)