Children and Young People Counsellor Required: Greater Manchester
Beacon Counselling is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people, and adults. All successful candidates are required to have a currentEnhanced DBS check with Beacon Counselling before any offer is confirmed.
The main objectives of this role are as follows:
- To provide a confidential and effective counselling service for children and young people in schools or elsewhere
- When working in a school to work as Beacon’s main representative in the particular school
- When working in a school to work with the school coordinator in maintaining a strong relationship with the school(s) in which you work
- To deliver assemblies and group work to Children and Young People
- To deliver staff wellbeing workshops and supervision sessions for school staff
- To work with the manager, supervisor, and school’s counselling team to assist in the development of Beacon’s school’s counselling service
- To work flexibly and cover additional schools or areas at different locations as they become available.
WhereToTalk provides UK Counselling Job Opportunities /Psychotherapy Job Opportunities, Text Therapy, Trainee/Student Placements, The Counselling Online Guide, Counselling Consultations, Gift Cards and Therapy Room Décor for:
LONDON & GREATER LONDON
MIDLANDS (West /East)
NORTHUMBERLAND & TYNESIDE / TYNE & WEAR
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE/NOTTS – EAST MIDLANDS
YORKSHIRE (North / South / East / West)