Clinical Lead Required: Barnstaple, Devon
Closing Date: 27 November 2020
Interview: Friday 4 December 2020
Due to ongoing growth of the charity and rising demand, the board of trustees wish to appoint an experienced counsellor as Clinical Lead to manage and develop the clinical service offered to our clients. The role will involve management of a small staff team, and a large team of volunteer counsellors.
The successful candidate will
• have experience of working with a broad range of complex mental health issues,
• minimum 500 supervised hours as a counsellor,
• experience of conducting counselling assessments,
• experience of working in a person focused environment,
• experience of managing a large team,
• the ability to ensure a quality service is delivered for our clients, while meeting the targets and objectives of our stakeholders.
• be qualified to Level 4 Counselling Diploma or above, and be a member of the BACP or equivalent professional organisation.
This is a part-
Closing date for applicants is Friday 27 November, and interviews will be held on Friday 4 December.