Counsellor/Psychological Therapist Required: Greater Manchester
Location: Remote Working (Oldham and Stockport)
Salary: £26,000 (pro-rata)
Job Type: Fixed term
Working pattern: • Full time• Part time
You will be the Counsellor/Psychological Therapist for ABL Health and support our Weight Management Services across Stockport and Oldham.
ABL Health aims to empower individuals and communities towards a healthier future by promoting health awareness. The Counsellor/Psychological Therapist integrates psychological theory with therapeutic techniques to help people overcome and deal with problematic life events and mental health issues. They engage people and their communities to help identify barriers whilst empowering them to overcome these.
Some essential criteria for the role:
- Professional counselling qualifications and/or IAPT or similar e.g. Integrative Psychotherapy Masters, qualification in Person Centred, Integrative, Psychodynamic or Gestalt psychotherapy or CBT.
- Registered accredited member of a professional body (such as NCS, BABCP, BPS, BACP, UKCP)
- Able to work in a therapeutic way that responds to a client’s needs, including a knowledge behaviour change approaches.
- Experience of working with behaviour change with a client group or similar.
- Appropriate home working environment to deliver therapeutic interventions
WhereToTalk provides UK Counselling Job Opportunities /Psychotherapy Job Opportunities, Trainee/Student Placements, The Counselling Online Guide, Counselling Consultations, Gift Cards and Therapy Room Décor for:
LONDON & GREATER LONDON
MIDLANDS (West /East)
NORTHUMBERLAND & TYNESIDE / TYNE & WEAR
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE/NOTTS – EAST MIDLANDS
YORKSHIRE (North / South / East / West)