Counsellor Required: Fully Remote Working
Xyla Digital Therapies
Flexible hours from 4 hours a week
Working hours available: Evenings and weekends
Part of the Acacium Group, Xyla Digital Therapies is a pioneering new service improving the accessibility, affordability and effectiveness of Psychological therapies within IAPT.
We provide a broad range of digitally – enabled brief therapies at both Step 2 and Step 3. Our service significantly increases choice and flexibility for our registered qualified therapists, providing them with the chance to work remotely, outside of core hours and focus on their specific area of expertise. Side by Side with IAPT services, we’ll work to meet and sustain the national recover rate targets and transform the provision of psychological therapies in the UK.
As a Counsellor, you will provide 1 to 1 clinical interventions via the telephone, secure video and messenger.
You’ll discuss therapy plans with patients, focusing on areas they want to change, while managing an agreed caseload and several clinical contacts each week.
Other responsibilities in the role include:
- Providing a timely response and advice with regards to handling risk, in line with Xyla Digital Therapies policies.
- You will ensure that we continue to deliver excellence in clinical work and recovery rates
- Representing Xyla Digital Therapies excellently at all times when liaising with partner services, patients and the Clinical Network.
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines and exercising responsibility for systematic governance of the clinical service and team, and to lead on policy reviews and implement policy changes within the clinical team and network.
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have a counselling qualification and accreditation with BACP, NCS, UKCP or HCPC. You will need previous experience working in IAPT alongside experience in using case management systems. Digital experience is a bonus but not required to be successful in the role.
What we can offer you
- Fully remote working, work from anywhere in the UK
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- Weekly payroll
- Flexible pay methods
- Flexibility to manage own diary
- Earn additional income alongside FT/other role
- Paid by clinical contact
- Guaranteed caseloads
- Fully digital recruitment and compliance process
- Clinical supervision and CPD provided
- Ongoing admin and clinical support
- Opportunity to work with 35+ IAPT service referrals and processes
WhereToTalk provides UK Counselling Job Opportunities /Psychotherapy Job Opportunities, Trainee/Student Placements, The Counselling Online Guide, Counselling Consultations, Gift Cards and Therapy Room Décor for:
LONDON & GREATER LONDON
MIDLANDS (West /East)
NORTHUMBERLAND & TYNESIDE / TYNE & WEAR
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE/NOTTS – EAST MIDLANDS
YORKSHIRE (North / South / East / West)