Counsellor Required: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
The Police Treatment Centres Harrogate North Yorkshire HG2 0AD
We are looking to recruit a part time qualified and experienced Counsellor to work at The Police Treatment Centres, a Charity which provides physiotherapy and psychological support for serving and retired police officers on a short-term residential basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our counselling team and contribute to our Psychological Wellbeing Programme which is designed to meet the needs of police officers with mild to moderate levels of anxiety and depression.
The successful candidate will provide one to one counselling based on short term brief therapy and also be prepared to present occasional group workshops on subjects such as resilience building, stress awareness and coping strategies. Accredited membership of the BACP and experience of working with emergency service personnel would be an advantage.
In return we offer a competitive package that includes:
- An organisation that invests in its people through IIP and the Wellbeing award
- A competitive salary of £14.09 p/h
- 5.3 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Free access to our class leading gym and swimming pool
- Christmas bonus after qualifying period.
- 2 weeks annual leave at Christmas although you must save one week’s leave to cover this.
- Free access to physiotherapy subject to availability
- Employee discounts through the blue light card to many high street and internet companies
- Reward schemes that recognise length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Staff reward schemes
- Access to blueline healthcare scheme
WhereToTalk provides UK Counselling Job Opportunities /Psychotherapy Job Opportunities, Trainee/Student Placements, The Counselling Online Guide, Counselling Consultations, Gift Cards and Therapy Room Décor for:
LONDON & GREATER LONDON
MIDLANDS (West /East)
NORTHUMBERLAND & TYNESIDE / TYNE & WEAR
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE/NOTTS – EAST MIDLANDS
YORKSHIRE (North / South / East / West)