Counsellor Required (NHS): Fleetwood, Lancashire
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
The closing date is 10 December 2023
- To provide a high quality NHS Talking Therapies compliant counselling service to adults with mild to moderate mental health problems.
- To work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of team policies and procedure.
- To deliver NHS Talking Therapies Counselling interventions in accordance with NICE guidelines, within agreed activity levels and model, meeting required key performance indicators (KPIs).
- To promote wellbeing and social inclusion.
- To work flexibly and in accordance with service demands.
- To work to the agreed number of clinical contacts per week as set by the Team Lead
Here at Fylde & Wyre Talking Therapies where we offer one to one, telephone and online therapy as well as group work; this aspect of role can be delivered on a Hybrid basis.
The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic team of PWPs, Counsellors and CBT therapists who work collaboratively to deliver the best service and outcomes for clients. Health and wellbeing of staff along with investing in our team is important to us. You will receive regular supervision and will also have the opportunity to attend suitable training events to support your professional development.
For those qualified Counsellors who have not yet completed the PCE-CFD or another relevant Talking Therapies training, we will support completion of this qualification when Health Education England (HEE) make training places available.
The post holder will work with people with different cultural backgrounds and ages, using interpreters when necessary and should be committed to equal opportunities.
We pride ourselves on the work we do and are looking for a committed, hardworking and enthusiastic individual with the appropriate training, skills and experience to offer counselling for depression
If this is you, do please apply!