Counsellor Required: Stockport, Greater Manchester
St Anne’s Hospice
2 year Fixed Term
- Location site
- Department Patient & Family Support
- Date posted June 4, 2020
- Closing date June 18, 2020
- Package Hospice Band 5, £25,632 – £31,640 pro rata
- Interview date Friday, 26 Jun 2020
At St Ann’s, there’s one thing that motivates us, and that’s providing excellent care and support to those living with or affected by life-limiting illnesses.
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Do you hold a minimum of a Diploma in Counselling?
- Do you have experience of working within a Hospice setting or a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a counselling organisation?
- Are you a good communicator with a keen interest in Psychological therapies?
- Can you demonstrate an understanding of the potential psychological requirements of patients and families in a palliative care environment?
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much-loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
The hours of work are 30 per week, working Tuesday to Friday. Interviews will be arranged by video-conference.