Counsellor & Social Prescribing Link Worker: South Yorkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified counsellor to join South Yorkshire Housing Association’s Social Prescribing Team and provide quality holistic counselling support to patients, in partnership with the Integrated Care System.
Counsellor and Social Prescribing Linkworkers will form part of our Linkworker Teams, and will work with patients referred to the service who have mental health conditions or who are suffering from low mental wellbeing.
For our perfect candidate we are offering a flexible role, working in a caring and friendly team, with a great package of benefits. If you want to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
- A starting salary of £29,930, plus Essential Car User allowance paid at £94.36 per month, and additional mileage payments (dependant on holding a full driving license and access to a vehicle)
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, plus an additional 4 SYHA days, and statutory bank holidays
- Excellent Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time and job share.
- Excellent benefits including:
- SYHA Rewards – employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts. Plus advice and resources on healthy eating, financial wellbeing, exercise and mastering your mental health
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to a wide range of programmes to train and develop you including access to the Institute of Employability Professionals