Couples Counsellor / Therapist Required: South West London
We have a unique opportunity for an exceptional, passionate, and committed Couples Therapist to be an integral part of our team.
Are you a newly qualified or experienced Couples Therapist looking to join a supportive team of like-minded professionals?
Contract: Self-employed basis
Fees: In person depending upon experience and offered availability.
Hours: Flexible – able to work days and/or evenings and/or weekends.
Leone Centre is a well-established London-based therapy and consultancy provider with a strong reputation for high-quality service provision offering a variety of services ranging from Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy to Family, Couple Counselling, Marriage Counselling, and Corporate Services.
Leone Centre associate therapists and consultants are all thoughtfully chosen for their experience and passion.
To get a feel for who we are, visit our website (https://www.leonecentre.com/)
- As a Leone Centre Associate Couples Therapist, you will offer sessional, in-person counselling, from either Fulham or Kensington, to couples with a broad range of relational issues.
- Dependent upon your offered availability you would also be provided with free Supervision and Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- You will have a space to practice, (which includes all fixed costs) with an assured flow of clients and be supported by a friendly team.
- Our office and answering services will take care of enquiries and referrals so that you can focus on your clients and clinical work.
- We require from you an outstanding level of motivation and commitment to our client group, alongside your ongoing development.
- You will have a high degree of responsiveness to e-mails, referrals, and booking notifications, in line with Leone Centre policies and procedures. You will be proficient in using online scheduling systems, for which training will be provided.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Hold a Couples Counselling specific training / qualification.
- Be a qualified member of BACP, UKCP.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- A confident, positive and empathetic approach.
- Be experienced in offering Couples Therapy.
- Experience in working with a wide range of clinical presenting issues of varying degrees.
- Ability to formulate a vision for the therapeutic process and management of a client’s presenting issues.
- Are actively committed to your continual professional development.
- Have your own professional indemnity insurance that includes worldwide cover for online sessions.
- Have a good capacity to manage calendar/mail/scheduling systems.
Additionally, you will also have:
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- A good understanding of professional guidelines and codes of practice.
- Up to date ongoing continuing professional development (CPD).
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware installed on your computer equipment.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Mobile phone.
- A good understanding and commitment to confidentiality.
- Sound knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
- Working with an established organisation, committed to providing excellent services with a solid reputation.
- Monthly supervision (depending on levels of availability/commitment).
- Leone Centre raising your associate profile.
- You do not pay for practice premises hire and are not left with a bill to pay if clients DNA or if you are on annual leave.
- Our administration service will ensure that new referrals can be booked and existing clients are able to leave a message.
- Free Continuing Professional Development at Leone Centre.
- Actively involved with the Leone Centre Team to help make a difference.
- Be part of a friendly therapeutic network.