CYP Peripatetic Counsellors Required: Gloucestershire
Full Time and Part Time
Due to an exciting period of growth we are seeking to employ peripatetic counsellors to work with children and young people. Successful candidates will form part of a dedicated and professional team. The majority of sessions will be delivered face-to-face. The role may also include working with small groups of young people or parents.
There are Full-time and Part-time posts available in the districts indicated. If part-time is preferred you will be required to work a minimum of 16 hours a week mainly during term time. Part-time hours are delivered flexibly and include all hours related to the role e.g. client hours, admin, travel, peer supervision, training, 1-1 supervision etc.
- Stroud/Wotton/Dursley/Tetbury – Full-time and Part-time posts available
- Gloucester – Full-time and Part-time posts available
- Cheltenham/Tewkesbury/ North Cheltenham – Full-time and Part-time posts available
- North Cotswolds Part-time only: 18 hours a week
- Forest of Dean Part-time only: 16 hours a week.
Salary: £24,765 – £31,668 (depending on experience) per annum for full-time employees. Pro rata for part-time employees. pro rata (£12.70 – £16.24 per hour)
Contract: A fixed term contract from 3rd January 2022 until 31st March 2023 will hopefully be renewed subject to funding
Travel expenses: Mileage will be paid for travel between client appointments in the same district on the same day. Mileage will not be paid to your first appointment or from your last appointment.
Successful applicants will:
- hold a relevant professional qualification in counselling/psychotherapy at Diploma level or above.
- be a member of BACP or UKCP or equivalent and also listed on the BACP or equivalent Register.
- preferably have experience working with children and young people.
- hold a relevant counselling children and young people qualification (training can be accessed at TIC+ commencing September 2022).
- have experience working to a brief/short term counselling model.
- hold a valid driving license and have vehicle access or an ability to travel within the district applied for to meet clients at school/college or community venue.
Deadline for applications is: Friday 19th November 2021
Interview Dates: Thursday 25th & Friday 26th November 2021
Induction Days: Wednesday 5th & Thursday 6th January 2022
TIC+ operates a Safer Recruitment Policy. CV applications are not accepted.
WhereToTalk provides UK Counselling Job Opportunities /Psychotherapy Job Opportunities, Text Therapy, Trainee/Student Placements, The Counselling Online Guide, Counselling Consultations, Gift Cards and Therapy Room Décor for:
LONDON & GREATER LONDON
MIDLANDS (West /East)
NORTHUMBERLAND & TYNESIDE / TYNE & WEAR
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE/NOTTS – EAST MIDLANDS
YORKSHIRE (North / South / East / West)