EAP Telephone Counsellor Required: Remote Based
£17,010 per annum (£28,350 full-time equivalent)
21 hours per week
3 days per week (Wednesday- Friday, 9-5pm)
We are looking for an experienced Employee Assistance/ Helpline BACP, NCS or UKCP Registered Telephone Counsellor to join our growing team. You must also have a recognised counselling qualification (diploma/advanced).
Your day will be spent working in an EAP setting, supporting individuals who may be at risk, using client-centred skills, to assess and provide appropriate support including onward referral / signposting to other services provided by Retail Trust and / or other specialist agencies or organisations.
You will spend time carrying out telephone assessments of the client’s needs and providing advice and one-off counselling single session support, referring to short term therapy and external agencies where appropriate.
You will be expected to achieve KPIs for activities and performance, ensuring client related details are recorded accurately into our systems, risk issues are appropriately managed and at all times, demonstrating excellent communication with clients and internal team members.
Unfortunately at this time, we cannot accept applications from students or those working on placement.
We look after you by providing you with:
- Your professional membership paid (pro-rata)
- Time off for paid supervision
- A pension scheme of up to 9% employer contributions
- Market-leading wellbeing and perks package which includes:
- Life assurance of four times your salary
- A health cash plan, allowing you to claim back on the cost of a number of services such as optical, dental, medical
- Access to a confidential free counselling and support phoneline
- The day off to celebrate your birthday
- Enhanced family friendly benefits including up to ten days compassionate leave per year, three months full maternity pay, and two weeks full paternity pay.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic organisation that transforms lives for good, we want to hear from you.