EAP Telephone Counsellor Required (878704) Oxford, Oxfordshire
No Closing Date
Based in the Oxford office we have an opening for a fully qualified and accredited Telephone Counsellor.
Work Schedule: Flexible scheduling in an extended hours operation. Shift working is required.
22.5 hours per week.
• Relevant counselling qualifications
• UKCP/BACP accreditation (or equivalent)
• Basic Microsoft Office experience
• Previous telephonic counselling experience
• Experience managing large client caseloads
• Experience or knowledge with clinical risk assessments
Please note you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application. Proof will be required to support your application.