Family Support Counsellor Required: Bucks & West Herts.
|Deadline: 09/11/2020 12:00|
|Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 6 months fixed term|
|Benefits: We offer development, flexible working, opportunities to volunteer and 27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata).|
|Job Type: Fixed Term Full Time|
|Posted: 15/10/2020 12:18|
|Salary: Rennie Grove Band 5 (£23,961 to £30,651 per annum)|
|Location: Chalfont St Giles or Tring|
The role of Family Support Counsellor is in place to assist the Head of Family Support in maintaining and developing the Rennie Grove Family Support Service and strategy. You will work from either our Tring or Chalfont St Giles office but will be required to travel between all Rennie Grove offices so a car and driving licence will be essential.
You will therefore need:
- a formal counselling qualification at degree/ diploma level
- registration with an appropriate professional body (BACP,UKCP, BPS)
- experience of counselling
- experience of working with bereaved families
- experience of working effectively in a team
- excellent judgement and good decision making skills
- the ability to build relationship with a diverse range of people
- a caring and empathetic approach.
This role is a fixed term contract for six months with possibility to extend.
We offer development, flexible working, opportunities to volunteer and 27 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata).