Family Therapist Required: Rhodeswood Hospital, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
£42,000 – £48,000 + Benefits
With a formal Family Therapist qualification, you know one or two things about delivering great healthcare. From a friendly face, to providing professional support, you will join Rhodes Wood Hospital, where you will feel valued and supported.
Working 37.5 hours a week, you will work alongside the team at Rhodes Wood Hospital – a specialist CAMHS Eating Disorder service for children and you people aged 8-18 years. You will be a part of an environment that has a strong emphasis on teamwork and empowers recovery with career opportunities available to see your career grow.
Working alongside the Psychology team, you will provide specialist psychological and therapeutic interventions, systemic assessments and contribute to the formulation and diagnosis within a group and one-to-one setting.
You will have experience and knowledge in carrying a service users caseload, including assessing service users with complex needs, supporting families and care plans and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatment within CAMHS Eating Disorder services.
*All applications must have a formal Family Therapist qualification.
As a Family Therapist, you will:
- To provide family therapy as an autonomous professional at a highly specialist level employing evidence-based approaches.
- Undertake a specialist psychological and systemic assessment of children and families.
- To create and deliver, participate in and sustain highly specialised therapeutic interventions with groups of children/families and professionals.
- The provision of highly specialist one-to-one clinical consultations to other clinical staff on the use of family therapy and systemic psychotherapy techniques.
- Work alongside other team members in the provision of individual and group-based programmes.
- Initiate and participate in evaluating systemic approaches so that the effects go beyond individual cases and improve the effective running of that service for the individuals, children, young people and/or their families.
What you will get
- Competitive annual salary
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.