IAPT Trainee Counsellor – Immediate Required: Hertfordshire
- FTE £26 rising to £27k per annum
- Based in Hertfordshire and ability to work from home and/or from a centre
IAPT Counsellor – Immediate
The Counsellor will principally be involved in working within the remit of the AQP/NHS Contract although may be asked to work with clients from our non-contract counselling service.
The successful candidate will hold a clinical caseload including more complex cases.
The role will provide Counselling for Depression (CfD) and/or Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy (DIT)) using in-person, telephone and/or online platforms to deliver therapy covering daytime, evening and/or weekend sessions.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- BACP/UKCP accredited therapist
- Qualification in the IAPT compliant modality Counselling for Depression (CfD) and/or Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy (DIT).
- Based in Hertfordshire and ability to work from home and across centres (St Albans, Broxbourne, Stevenage) with travel across the centres
- Part time hours per week including evenings or weekends over 3 days
- FTE £30-£34K per annum