Mental Health Practitioner (Counselling & Therapy): Manchester
- NJC Pts. 18 – 28 (£24,982- £32,234) p.a. (pro rata)
- Various hours per week are available: from 1 day (7.5hrs) to Full Time (37.5 hrs)
- Fixed term ending 31st March 2022, subject to funding with the possibility of extension
- 27 days annual leave per annum (pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Our headquarters are based in central Manchester but you will work in community-based localities across Greater Manchester.
Interviews will be held via video-conference on the following days:
- Counselling & Therapy – Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th March
Application Closing date: 10am Monday 15th March 2021
Please see our website for further details and an application pack www.42ndstreet.org.uk/work-with-us
There is potential for contracts to be extended beyond fixed term, subject to funding / service needs. We reserve the right to close the application process at any stage should we receive a high volume of applications.
You are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
Applications that do not meet the person spec points will not be shortlisted.