Online Counsellor Required: Kooth Services
CYP Online Counsellor
- A relevant professional qualification and BACP, UKCP or equivalent. If not complete then due to complete this within 1 year of start date
- Accreditation-eligibility in counselling or psychotherapy at diploma level or above:
- BACP – A minimum of 450 clinical hours (post qualification)
- UKCP minimum of 4 years advanced clinical training and a minimum of 450 clinical hours
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of providing mental health support to young people 10-25yrs in face to face or digital settings.
- Experience of assessment, referral and providing effective short-term and long-term counselling/psychotherapy.
- Experience of providing effective engagement and immediate support to help young people through challenging experiences and develop skills to make positive changes in their lives.
- The ability to work remotely with a good broadband connection installed in your home/place of work alongside the competent and confident use of technology.
- This position is subject to a successful enhanced DBS check as part of recruitment procedures.
In return, you’ll receive
- Up to £29,000 p/a pro-rata (dependant on experience).
- All the necessary equipment for you to comfortably work from home.
- A full training programme to get you started.
- Yearly professional training programmes structures around you.
- Pension contributions.
- Eligible for annual award of Long Term Incentive Plan (shares)
- Healthcare Package
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
WhereToTalk provides UK Counselling Job Opportunities /Psychotherapy Job Opportunities, Trainee/Student Placements, The Counselling Online Guide, Counselling Consultations and Gift Cards for:
LONDON & GREATER LONDON
MIDLANDS (West /East)
NORTHUMBERLAND & TYNESIDE / TYNE & WEAR
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE/NOTTS – EAST MIDLANDS
YORKSHIRE (North / South / East / West)