Pastoral Counsellor & DDSL Required: Greater London
DDSL: (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Required for Immediate Start
Scale S01 £30,556 – £31,602
Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm, term time only
Thank you for your interest in the post for Pastoral Counsellor & DDSL.
This is an exciting time to be working with us as move forward to enhance our offer, so we achieve outstanding academic outcomes and close the gaps in student achievement. We are an oversubscribed school with a diverse and enthusiastic student intake reflecting our local vibrant community.
Our recent Ofsted inspection (July 2022) recognised us as a “Good” school with many strengths.
Our students are “proud of the diverse nature and inclusive ethos of their school.
Enthusiastic and committed teachers make lessons interesting for pupils,” and “teachers have strong subject knowledge and are passionate about their subjects.”
The successful candidate will:
• care deeply and have high ambitions for every one of our students.
• be flexible and adaptable.
• Have experience of working with young people in a school or other setting
• Be organised, efficient and competent with Microsoft Office packages and quick to learn new software (e.g., Class Charts)
• • Registration with the relevant professional bodies or working towards: UKCP, BACP, BPS or HCPC.
We are committed to our pledge of being an anti-racist school and strive to have a workforce reflective of our school body.
Applicants from Black and Global Majority backgrounds are strongly recommended to apply.