School Counsellor Required: East Sussex
Closing Date: 19th August
Bede’s Independent School – Senior Dept.
Key Skills and Experience:
1. Graduate or post-graduate level Counselling Diploma or equivalent (of two years minimum duration including personal counselling or psychotherapy).
2. Experience and/or further qualification in working with children, young people and families; managing eating disorders, addiction, substance misuse and self-harm.
3. BACP accreditation or UKCP registered.
4. Enhanced child protection/safeguarding training is desirable.
5. Managing own caseload, referrals, assessments and evaluation of service.
Bede’s is a thriving independent school, located in the picturesque East Sussex countryside. We are looking for an, experienced School Counsellor to join our Health and Wellbeing service.
As well as being a team player with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, the successful candidate will be competent in delivering a high quality, professional counselling service for pupils across the Trust. The role is term time only and the hours are negotiable upon interview.
Bede’s is a wonderful place to work with a generous package including: competitive salary, staff pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, eye care vouchers and an Employee Assistance Programme. All midday meals are provided and staff have full use of our extensive sports facilities. In addition, the site affords free parking facilities at the Senior School.