School Counsellor Required: Meopham, Kent
Meopham School, Meopham
Application Close Date:15/10/2021
Pay:£5,124 to £5861 pro rata (SAT 9)
Permanent position, Term Time only.
1 Day a week, 7.5 hours a week.
Start Date: November 2021
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, skilled, individual to join our team as a School Counsellor.
The role of a School Counsellor is to provide an independent and confidential counselling service to students responding to their personal, social, emotional or education concerns.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- A recognised counselling qualification at Diploma level (level 4) or Advanced Diploma Level (Level 5).
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy registration (BACP) or UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Experience in managing a counselling caseload.
- Positive communication and listening skills.
- Empathy and a non-judgmental approach.
- Ability to maintain professional and confidential case records.
WhereToTalk provides UK Counselling Job Opportunities /Psychotherapy Job Opportunities, Trainee/Student Placements, The Counselling Online Guide, Counselling Consultations, Gift Cards and Therapy Room Décor for:
LONDON & GREATER LONDON
MIDLANDS (West /East)
NORTHUMBERLAND & TYNESIDE / TYNE & WEAR
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE/NOTTS – EAST MIDLANDS
YORKSHIRE (North / South / East / West)