School Counsellor Required: Middlesborough, Yorkshire
Grade I 21-24 (NJC) starting point 22 £29,439 FTE (£26,740 actual salary) pay award pending
Full time, 37 hours per week
Term time plus 3 weeks including 5 professional development days
Closing date: Monday 20th November at 12 noon
- Passionate about supporting young people with wellbeing?
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Kind, caring and eager to make a difference?
If the answer is yes then Acklam Grange School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Counsellor to work as part of our established and dedicated Safeguarding Team. Based in the school the successful candidate would be responsible for providing one to one professional counselling for students and supervision for appropriate colleagues.
At The Legacy Learning Trust we are a strong, growing, cross-phase Trust, rooted in our local community and committed to placing learners and learning at the heart of all that we do.
We welcome applications from candidates who align with the values we pride ourselves upon:
- Strong relationships
- High expectations and aspirations
- Equality and equity
- Celebrating diversity
We are committed to the ongoing professional development of all of our staff and value the contribution they make each and every day to enrich the lives of our learners. If you would like to be part of our TLLT family we can offer you:
- A staff wellbeing package offering support in all areas of wellbeing and comfort
- Fantastic ongoing and everchanging CPD opportunities and packages led by experts
- A commitment to staff development and sharing best practice
- A culture based on shared values, driven and empowered by staff
- An exceptional leadership team, passionate about our learners
- A comprehensive, inclusive, family working environment firmly rooted in our local community
- An environment where staff and students alike feel valued, encouraged and empowered to reach their potential
- Competitive salaries and pensions schemes (TPS & LGPS)
- Family friendly policies and values
- Discounts and benefits