School Counsellor Required: Woodford Green, Essex
06 October 2021 at 23:59
TRINITY CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
Required for: ASAP Applications by: Wednesday 6th October 2021
We wish to appoint a qualified school counsellor.
- The school counsellor will provide therapeutic support for children in liaison with the school pastoral leads.
- The counsellor will hold workshops and assemblies on selected topics such as bullying, exam stress, online safety and mental health wellbeing.
Trinity Catholic High School is large, voluntary aided Catholic comprehensive school situated in Woodford Green in the London Borough of Redbridge and within the Diocese of Brentwood. Ofsted have ranked us as ‘outstanding’ on 5 consecutive occasions and we have an excellent reputation for excellence in all aspects of our service to the children in our school community. Our school’s inspection reports can be viewed on this link: https://www.tchs.org.uk/aboutus/inspections/
We are seeking a suitable candidate:
- Qualified and experienced in teenage and school related counselling issues
- Proactive in dealing with children and able to communicate/liaise with appropriate adults at appropriate levels of the pastoral/safeguarding community
- Keen to relate to and challenge our diverse student population
WhereToTalk provides UK Counselling Job Opportunities /Psychotherapy Job Opportunities, Trainee/Student Placements, The Counselling Online Guide, Counselling Consultations, Gift Cards and Therapy Room Décor for:
LONDON & GREATER LONDON
MIDLANDS (West /East)
NORTHUMBERLAND & TYNESIDE / TYNE & WEAR
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE/NOTTS – EAST MIDLANDS
YORKSHIRE (North / South / East / West)