Sessional Qualified Therapist Required: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Hours: Monday 4pm – 8pm
Pay: £25 – £27 per session delivered
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Responsibility for providing counselling on a one-to-one to any assigned clients, to ensure compliance with all agency and professional requirements for self-employed therapists, and to be an integrated member of the team.
We require the therapist to have a strong understanding of the Psychodynamic theory.
You will be based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire with 2 other therapists. This role is to be provided on a weekly basis for 44 weeks of the year, RH provides suggested holidays.
You will see a minimum of 4 clients.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Provide weekly counselling, for a minimum of three clients.
2. Set contracts, meet with parents on two occasions and manage all issues associated with participation in the therapeutic process.
3. Maintain good practice in the agency’s assessment and ending procedures and keep the client’s welfare as the first priority at all times.
4. Keep up to date with all agency and statutory Child Protection, confidentiality, and legal procedures and implement as necessary.
5. Manage all paperwork and record-keeping on database associated with the client work, including CORE, client logs and all monitoring and evaluation requirements.
6. Ensure best practice at all times by adherence to the BACP Ethical Framework and the agency’s own code of ethics with due attention to Rephael House’s requirements for supervision, personal therapy and CPD.
7. Attend supervision once a month as required by the agency and present cases regularly and professionally. Supervision held on Zoom.
8. Enable the smooth running of the centre by responding to all correspondence promptly, and undertaking any additional administrative tasks as required.
9. Attend clinical team meetings. These meetings are held twice a month on Wednesday mornings (2 hours) 6 meetings to be attended over the year (2 can be via zoom and 4 in person).
10. To be part of the team at Rephael House and participate in fundraising and social events.
11. To undertake all duties in a way that values others, does not discriminate and promotes equality.
How to Apply: Please send your cv to email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 25th April 2023 @ 10am
Interviews: Tuesday 9th May 2023