Telephone Counsellor Required (AXA): Home -Based
Closing date: 05/03/2021
We are excited to announce a further expansion of our Telephone Counsellor team to meet the growing demand for mental health support through our Employee Assistance Programmes and Private Medical Healthcare. This role presents a unique opportunity to apply your therapy knowledge and skills in a commercial setting. Successful candidates will benefit from our in-house Continued Professional Development programme, led by our own team of psychologists.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a Post-Graduate Diploma in Counselling (any theoretical orientation) or equivalent, as well as being a member of an accredited body, such as BACP or BABCP and working towards your accreditation. In addition, you will have experience of working with adults from age 16+ within a professional context. Ideally, this will have been gained within a corporate environment, allowing you to gain skills and knowledge around commerciality, conducting therapy assessments and making clinical recommendations for onward treatment.
As this is a home based role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be able to work in either the Glasgow or Eastbourne office, whichever is closer to you in location, as government restrictions ease for initial induction and any subsequent training/CPD/meetings in the office.
As well as being part of a friendly team culture, you’ll also enjoy the following as part of an extensive benefits package:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Option to purchase additional holdiays on top of your basic allowance
- Private medical insurance (after 6 months)
- Access to a variety of local and national discounts, including AXA Insurance products
- A range of flexible benefits you can opt in to, including Share Plan scheme and Cycle to Work scheme