Telephone Counsellor Required: Home-Based
We are currently going through an exciting period of growth and as a result are looking to recruit a CYP qualified counsellors, with experience of working with adult client. Sessions will be delivered by video or telephone. Successful candidates will form part of a dedicated and professional team.
- On behalf of Vita Health Group you will deliver structured short term solution focused wellbeing counselling
- The role has flexibility working over a variety of shifts.
- With the support of a wider team and senior case management team you will have the opportunity to work in a varied multidisciplinary team
- You will have the support of an external supervisor.
Skills and Experience:
- hold a relevant professional qualification in counselling/psychotherapy at Diploma Level 4 or above.
- have at least 1-2 years’ experience working therapeutically with children and young people
- BACP Registered Member or UKCP or NCS Accredited
- Self-motivated and confident in remote working
- Telephone counselling experience
- Basic IT skills
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Qualification in children’s counselling
- Experience in EAP services
- Knowledge of the Stepped Care Model
- Experience of Risk Management
- Experience in the use of assessment tools.
WhereToTalk provides UK Counselling Job Opportunities /Psychotherapy Job Opportunities, Text Therapy, Trainee/Student Placements, The Counselling Online Guide, Counselling Consultations, Gift Cards and Therapy Room Décor for:
LONDON & GREATER LONDON
MIDLANDS (West /East)
NORTHUMBERLAND & TYNESIDE / TYNE & WEAR
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE/NOTTS – EAST MIDLANDS
YORKSHIRE (North / South / East / West)