Telephone/Virtual Counsellor Required: Home-Based
Salary: £25,500 – £29,000 per annum dependent on Experience, with yearly performance-related increments
Location: Home Based
Job Type: Permanent (upon successful completion of probation review)
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (part-time hours considered, minimum 16 per week)
PRS Health are an award-winning, APPTS accredited provider of mental health services, putting patients at the heart of everything we do, ensuring a smooth and successful journey to recovery. We work for a diverse range of clients, with our services having a huge impact on improving the lives of thousands of people every year.
We are looking for a Telephone/Virtual Counsellor to join our existing team working from home providing telephonic and virtual counselling to a wide variety of patients.
Your success will contribute to the continued growth of the mental health team.
Who we are looking for
Anyone and everyone is welcome to apply to work for IPRS Health. All our teams have a mix of backgrounds and experience but with one thing in common, the drive to help people recover. We are looking for our new Telephone/Virtual Counsellor to be a team player and to be motivated to contribute to helping thousands each year.
To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following:
- Counselling qualification Diploma level four or above
- Be fully Accredited with BACP (or equivalent registered body)
- Have a minimum of two years of experience in both virtual/telephone counselling
- Previous experience of working in public and private healthcare
- You will be computer literate with good excel, word and PowerPoint skills.
- Importantly you will be able to work with your team to achieve the best outcomes for your patients.
- Ability to work under supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers verbally and in writing
- Ability to time manage to meet agreed deadlines in a demanding environment
To view the full requirements for this role, please download the job description, here.
Colleagues are essential to IPRS Health, which is why we give so much in return for their hard work. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible Working
- IPRS Health Clinical Development Training Program
- An annual CPD budget to fund for external courses
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme including free confidential counselling
- High-street discounts
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holidays; increasing with completed years’ service & opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Moving Day Leave
- Membership of the Company pension scheme
- Recruit a Friend bonus scheme – up to £1,500
- Environmental Initiatives
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Free Eye Tests every 2 years
- Free annual Flu-Vaccination
- Free Physiotherapy
Who are IPRS Health?
IPRS Health are one of the UKs leading providers of physiotherapy and mental health services to a wide-range of clients across the United Kingdom. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work and in the last 4 years have won 3 best employer awards as a testament to this, including being made a Platinum Employer after winning Best Employer in the Health Industry at the 2021 Best Employer East Awards.
We’re passionate about providing our colleagues with a work environment they can feel comfortable in and can grow professionally. In 2020 we signed the Time to Change Employer Pledge, affirming our commitment to protecting our colleague’s mental health and last year became a Disability Confident Committed employer.
Each year we ask our colleagues to nominate a chosen charity for whom we fundraise for throughout the year, and we are committed to supporting the environment through reducing our carbon output and offsetting what we do emit.
You can find out more about working for IPRS Health by checking out our ‘Your Future’ website here.
IPRS Group are committed to creating a more sustainable environment and back in 2021 founded the IPRS Group Forest with partners Treenation. We have since planted over 1000 trees offsetting over 600 tonnes of CO2 and love to gift colleagues with trees to celebrate events and achievements! You can view our forest, here.