Trainee CBT Therapist Required (NHS): Wiltshire
Closing: 13/09/2020 23:59
Town: Wiltshire ( 4 locations)
Salary: £31,365 – £37,890 per annum
Salary period: Yearly
Interview date: 29/09/2020
Main area: CAMHS
Grade: Band 6
Contract: Fixed term: 12 months
Hours: Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Job ref: 267-OM2606033
Course Entry requirements (CBT):
Postgraduate Diploma in Evidence-Based Psychological treatments for C&YP (CBT route)
- Relevant Honours Degree graded at 2.2 or above or;
- Successful completion of pre-entry essay, which is marked at Masters level, prior to acceptance on training programme.
- Core profession as defined by BABCP. Please see BABCP Core Professions for a list of core professions, or;
- Completion of KSA (Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes) portfolio.
- Membership of the BABCP if undertaking the KSA route.
- Access to appropriate cases during and after training.
- Applicants must have a relevant degree and/or a core profession.
- Students cannot be accepted onto any training programme if they are currently undertaking studies elsewhere or registered with another university.
The clinical work involves being part of a multi-disciplinary CAMHS team and successful candidates will carry their own caseload of CBT training cases. Workplace supervision will be provided weekly.
All applicants will need to be available to start the training in January 2021.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if a high number of applications are received.