Wellbeing Practitioners Required: Somerset & Wiltshire
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £27,000 (Full-time equivalent)
The Wellbeing Practitioner role is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a new community-based service. These posts will be based in each area delivering a hybrid of community and remote support. You will work remotely with each other to scope and develop the model. The service is focused on supporting people aged over 16 across community, primary and secondary care pathways.
We’re looking for Wellbeing Practitioners for a new Community Services Mental Health Framework (CSF) in Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire. You will work with:
- Swindon and Gloucestershire Mind (Swindon)
- Bath Mind (Bath and North East Somerset)
- Rethink Mental Illness (Wiltshire)
- Alabaré Christian Care and Support (Wiltshire)
You will work across the sector with Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust and Oxford Health Foundation NHS Trust. You will provide accessible, responsive and inclusive mental health support across the local area, as part of the national CSF.
The CSF is a transformative approach to providing community mental health services. We need experienced professionals who want to work closely with the communities and residents they serve. You will reimagine the way community mental health services are provided across organisational boundaries.
- Lead on a holistic assessment, offering emotional and practical support based on the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Develop safety plans, while also supporting engagement with other system partners as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Provide the initial introductions to identify the persons needs and use the recovery model to develop self-confidence and move towards the persons identified goals.
- Work with the person and the CSF Peer Support Workers to access relevant organisations and agencies to provide a collaborative service.