Counsellor – Children’s services Co-ordinator: Coventry/Rugby/Warwick
Pro Rata Salary: £20,988
Closing Date: 22nd February 2019
Location: Myton Hospice across 3 sites, Coventry/Rugby/Warwick
Status: part time
We have a strong ethos of multidisciplinary team working ensuring a person focused approach with full access to an in house psychology team for clinical escalation.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a Post-Graduate Diploma in Counselling as well as being a member of an accredited body, such as BACP. Experience of working with 5-18 year olds is essential; as well as experience of working with bereaved children and adults.
You will need to show:
- a non-judgmental outlook and a willingness to work with a broad range of clients
- excellent observation and listening skills
- patience, tolerance and sensitivity
- an understanding of your own attitudes and responses
- an appreciation of maintaining the strictest confidentiality
If you have a passion for working with children and adults at a time when they are at their most vulnerable and you fit the requirements above then you are the person we are looking for.