Nights Telephone Counsellor Required: Greater Manchester
Location: Salford Quays
Nights Telephone Counsellor – BACP or UKCP Registered
Salford Quays, Manchester
Up to £17.17 per hour including enhancements.
21 or 28 hour contracts available, Nights, Midnight – 7AM.
Protected non-working day a week to allow you to keep building hours towards accreditation
You will be required to work days for the first 6-8 weeks due to induction and embedding.
We provide a range of phone-based services to give customers access to specialist support teams.
These include our 24/7 Anytime HealthLine, Physioline and also a dedicated assistance line for our employees.
What you’ll be doing
This role is a wonderful opportunity to really make a difference to people’s lives.
You’ll deliver the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to Bupa clients in accordance with Bupa policies and procedures.
What’s a typical shift?
- Answering Employee Assistance Programme calls
- Assessing client’s well-being needs, including their mental health and social support and making evidence based therapy recommendations
- Providing advice and support
- Provide one-off counselling support
- Adherence to professional standards and compliance with regulatory frameworks
- Assessing risk and following Bupa’s safeguarding policy to manage appropriately
- Contacting company gatekeepers via email to request funding authorisation for specialist treatments
- Facilitate therapy referrals into a third-part supplier
- Processing management referral requests
- Overseeing the manaement of various EAP queues and workstreams
- Process Subject Access Requests (SAR)
Who we’re looking for?
- Recognised Counselling diploma qualification or higher
- BACP/UKCP registration is essential; working towards accreditation is essential – BACP Membership is not sufficient
- Rich and varied experience of Counselling different sectors of and clients in society
- CBT qualification would be advantageous but not essential