School Counsellor Required: Eastbourne, East Sussex
Bourne Primary School
Single Status Scale 9, Point 23 – 25 (£25,720 to £27,784 pa) pro rata
Fixed Term / Required a.s.a.p. / One day per week (day is negotiable)
Bourne Primary is a two-form entry school located in Eastbourne town centre, currently with 459 pupils on roll.
We are a happy, thriving school that strives to give all children the best education they can receive.
We pride ourselves on our diverse community and love to see the children learning from each other.
We are looking for a School Counsellor to provide a confidential, caring and professional counselling service to pupils and their families within the school.
This post is temporary in the first instance to 31 July 2020 due to funding. Are you are someone who:
• is able to develop therapeutic relationships to promote and maintain emotional health and wellbeing of all those who use the service
• really loves working as part of a team to make a difference to the lives of young people and their families
• deliver flexible and creative programmes of intervention for working with young people If so, then we can offer you:
• Dedicated, hardworking colleagues and positive parents
• Active support for your professional development
• A supportive leadership team and Governing Body Visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 14 February 2020