Staff Counsellor Required: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £36,414 Pro Rota + Benefits
Job Type: Part time
Pay Scheme: Agenda for change
Pay Band: 7
- Process and triage of referrals
- To provide advice to the senior management team regarding the psychological wellbeing of staff.
- To act as an advocate to support staff to liaise with the management team to improve their wellbeing and ability to perform effectively in their role.
- To receive regular clinical supervision (will be provided internally).
- To keep/store clinical notes in line with The Data Protection Act.
- To abide by the guidelines/confidentiality code of the appropriate regulatory body and as agreed with the senior management team.
- To provide psychological support for staff in other Elysium Hospitals as and when required by the Hospital Director
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Level 4 Diploma in Counseling.
- Registration with the appropriate governing body
- Previous experience providing 1:1 therapeutic counselling
- Post qualification experience in a relevant/equivalent setting.
Where you will be working:
Location: Arbury Court, Townfield Lane, Winwick, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 8TR