Terms & Conditions
Information held on both computers or hard copy is protected by the General Data Protection Regulations.
Uploading material to the WhereToTalk website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to the website or to make contact with other users of the website, you must comply with the terms & conditions of the service and any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
In uploading material to the website you are allowing the public to access and use that material. Any material you upload to the website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials or messages posted by you or any other user of the website.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with our terms & conditions and any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
We make no claims, guarantees or promises about the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information provided by other users. All responsibility for the content of information exchanged between users lies with the person from whom the information originated.
As a user you must not:
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or organization.Failure to comply with these Terms of Service
- Use the website to send junk email or ‘spam’ to people who do not wish to receive email from you.
- Use the website to conduct, display or forward surveys, raffles, lotteries, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters or other activities that are not in any way related to the website or the services provided from the Website.
- Interfere with, or disrupt, the service or services or networks connected to the service and introduce any computer virus (including any variant or similar malicious code or instructions) to our systems.
- Post or upload to the website any content that is defamatory to any person, obscene, hateful, offensive or inflammatory, sexually explicit, promotes violence or any illegal activity.
Failure to comply with these Terms of Service
In the event that you commit a breach of these terms of service, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to immediately, and without notice, suspend or permanently deny your access to all or part of the website.
WhereToTalk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 10th 2017.