Two Counsellors/Psychotherapists Required: West Yorkshire
Salary starting at £28,000 (pro rata) 36 days (pro rata)
Closing date: 25th of March 2019
XenZone are pioneers of digital mental health and wellbeing and our vision is to lead the way in using technology to remove barriers to access for effective prevention, therapies and treatment for all.
We are working with over 100 Local Authorities, CCGs, mental health trusts, businesses and charities to ensure it’s easy and safe for all generations to access the best emotional and mental health services as and when they need.
We have helped over 250,000 young people and adults through our online support platforms, Kooth, for children and young people, and Qwell, for adults.
We are looking for two experienced Counsellor/Psychologist to join our Wakefield team on an initial 12 month contract.
In return we offer a unique opportunity to work at the forefront of innovative mental health services within a highly supportive and highly experienced peer group, where you will have the opportunity to transform services.
This is an initial 12 month contract with a view extension on a conditional basis. Along with a competitive salary starting at £28,000 (pro rata) 36 days (pro rata) annual leave entitlement (includes bank holidays) and a company health care plan, you will benefit from a proactive commitment to continued learning through extensive training and development programmes.
- The purpose of the job is to reduce CAMHS waiting list
- To assess children and young people’s mental health need.
- To deliver 1:1 intervention for CYP and group work sessions to CYP and parents.
- To act as a resource by being fully aware of existing provision for Children and Young People and establish good working relationships with those services.
- To participate in line management supervision and external clinical supervision and attend Kooth team meetings, and Primary Intervention Team meetings to establish an embedded working relationship.
- To promote safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people.
- To work within CAMHS PIT Team, between the hours of 09:00 to 17:00 and possible evening work as agreed with CAMHS.